- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 225 9912
- Email: Dermot.email@example.com
Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Safety Officer to join a market-leading mechanical services contracting company. The successful candidate will be based in Dublin and will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Reporting to our QHSE Manager.
- Advise on all aspects of Health & Safety with our MEP site-based teams.
- High level of documentation control.
- Strong emphasis on Safety Inspections and Audits.
- Compile Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Meticulous in relation to enforcing safety standards.
- Implement safety induction training.
- Tool box talks.
- Manage safety on multiple client sites in the greater Dublin area (and countrywide from time to time). Transport will be provided.
- Third Level Qualification in Health & Safety
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in the Construction industry
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Microsoft applications
- Ability to work on your own and as part of our team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships