Zenco Technical are currently seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a growing Construction/Engineering Company with work based in Kilkenny. The role will involve work on projects across the Residential, Pharma, Industrial and Commercial Sectors. The ideal candidate will have 7 years’ experience in quantity surveying, preferably main contracting. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package as well as a clear path for career progression.
- Commercially manage several projects in the greater Dublin or Kilkenny area.
- Responsible for the timely processing of Interim Monthly applications for payment in accordance with the conditions of contract.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
- General Quantity Surveying support/duties.
- Degree qualified with at least 7 years+ experience in Quantity Surveying.
- QS experience with a Contractor in Ireland or the UK is essential.
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- A good communicator, including in direct dealings with prestigious Clients
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering and Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB