Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Senior Process Engineer to join a market-leading multi discipline Consultancy based in Cork. Our client is interested in a Senior Process Engineer to work on several projects within the Pharmaceutical and Life Science sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the position and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading Consultancies. This remuneration package will include Flexitime, Time in Lieu and incentive packages.
- Act as lead process/project engineer on projects in the biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, medical devices, process and digital space sectors.
- Design of process and utility systems including preparation of P&IDs, PFDs, line and equipment sizing calculations.
- Monitor and mentor junior process/project engineers.
- Responsibility for sign off of all key process engineering documentation.
- Business development of pharma/biotech/general process projects including identification, targeting and proactive involvement in professional activities.
- Capital cost estimation of all process elements of projects.
- Project management of selected projects.
- 3rd level qualification in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 7+ year’s previous experience in a consulting or project engineering role, within a biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical or process manufacturing plant.
- Candidates should be chartered or in the process of becoming chartered
- Strong communication skills and good commercial acumen
- Good technical skills and written ability
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB