- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Cork
- Sector: Pharmaceutical & Life SciencesCommercial & Building ServicesEnergy & PowerIndustrial & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a Senior BIM engineer for our client a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. The successful candidate will be based in Head Office in Little Island, Cork.
Why join this company ?
- Clear progression path
- Committed to employee wellbeing with Employee Assistance Programme
- Educational assistance and promote CPD
- Lead M&E Coordinator for industrial and commercial projects, liaising, collaborating and coordinating with BIM teams
- Providing QA/QC on models and drawings
- Implement best installation practices for piping and detailing prefabrication opportunities
- Developing models for prefabrication modules / skids
- Checking models for constructability and maintenance
- Checking GA drawings for design compliance
- Generation and checking of Fabrication Packs, GA’s & Isometrics
- Produce weekly Updates of Navisworks Model and issue Clash Detection Reports
- Work with 3rd Party Contractors and designers to resolve Issues
- Co-ordinating with project site supervision and engineering team
- Lead and motivate BIM teams
- Degree, Diploma or Trade Qualified in an MEP Discipline
- 10 years’ experience in M&E services coordination in site-based roles
- Experience with piping isometric production desirable.
- Proficient in Navisworks and Autodesk 3D packages
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for a general discussion on engineering and technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships