Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a specialist contractor with projects based in the South East. Our client works on projects across Pharma, Industrial and Building Services Sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Ensure that claims are formulated in line with contract obligations and other undertakings
- Ensure close co-operation with Planning Engineer – assessing deviations/variations/additions to contract work
- Ensure that claims issued are comprehensive in that all work undertaken has been included
- Provide necessary backup in any follow up to claims
- Report in detail to PM on project status as required
- Negotiate, as necessary, with clients or their representatives.
- QS Degree Qualified
- Minimum HNC Building Services Surveying – BSc in QS would be highly desirable
- 2-5 years of Quantity surveying experience – exposure to M&E packages
- Knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
- Overall understanding of the business, client and sub-contractor relations, and M&E installations
- Excellent Record Keeping and Administration Skills
- Proficient in excel.
- Detailed knowledge of commercial management and QS Role within construction
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Process driven and focused on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering and Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB