Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical QA/QC Engineer to join a market-leading Irish M&E contractor with projects based in Dublin. Our client is interested in a Mechanical QA/QC Engineer to work on several projects within the Commercial Building Service, Pharma & Data Centre sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractors.
- Auditing and completion of Site Inspections on projects to the specification(s).
- Perform Internal audits that feed into the Quality KPIs – monthly.
- Support the project team with regard to best practice installation methods.
- Provide Quality system Training and Understanding to Project teams.
- Creation of QA Documentation for projects and clients.
- Participation in External Audits and close-out of any findings, if raised.
- Provide technical Process & HVAC Mechanical support (consultative)
- Provide Quality training support (continuous)
- Complete Quality Inspection & Audits (per month)
- Complete Quality Walkdowns & carry out regular inspections
- Close-out Project issues as they arise
- Ensure Project personnel are adhering to the Client Specifications, Drawings and Requirements for successful Project Handover.
- Third level degree in an engineering related discipline
- Experience in Pharma/ Data Centres / Building Services is essential
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products
- Strong organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
- 3rd level qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for a general discussion on engineering and technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB