Zenco Technical are currently recruiting a QA/QC Engineer on behalf of a leading contractor. This role will based in Wicklow and the successful candidate can be engaged on either a contract or permanent basis. Our client is interested in a QA/QC Engineer who has been involved in projects within the Pharma, Data Centres, Food & Beverages and Medical Devices sectors. An excellent remuneration package is on offer and a clear path for career progression will be provided within this excellent organisation.
- Auditing and completion of Site Inspections on projects to the specification(s).
- Perform Internal audits that feed into the Quality KPIs – monthly.
- Support the project team with regard to best practice installation methods.
- Provide Quality system Training and Understanding to Project teams.
- Creation of QA Documentation for projects and clients.
- Participation in External Audits and close-out of any findings, if raised.
- Provide technical Process & HVAC Mechanical support (consultative)
- Provide Quality training support (continuous)
- Complete Quality Inspection & Audits (per month)
- Complete Quality Walkdowns & carry out regular inspections
- Close-out Project issues as they arise
- Ensure Project personnel are adhering to the Client Specifications, Drawings and Requirements for successful Project Handover.
- Experience in Pharma/ Data Centres / Building Services is essential
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products
- Strong organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
- 3rd level qualification in Mechanical Engineering is desirable but not essential
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for a general discussion on engineering and technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.APPLY FOR THIS JOB