Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Senior Controls Automation Engineer to join a market-leading Consultancy with projects based in West Dublin. Our client is interested in a Senior Controls Automation Engineer to work on several projects within the Pharmaceutical sector. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Schedule progress analyses/critical path analysis completed.
- Assigned various projects ranging from equipment commissioning / introduction, group system improvements, equipment reliability, predictive maintenance
- Escalation point for group technicians for Controls issues (PLC, PC, Motion Control, Vision Systems, robotics, etc)
- Co-ordinates equipment support projects in various PU’s across the site
- Training of group technicians on Controls technologies (PLC, PC, etc).
- Managing the cost and time constraints of projects.
- Budget figures for procurement of equipment and services prepared.
- Provide support to project manager by leading estimate and schedule reviews.
- Evaluate engineer/contractors physical progress.
- Monitor project schedules and cash flow against plan and report deviations
- Work with external equipment vendors in the selection, design & development of new (or upgrades to existing) equipment.
- Degree in Electrical, Automation or Controls Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical role, ideally within Pharmaceutical and Life Science Industry.
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting.
- Knowledge in the use of Primavera software is necessary.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- An ability to deal with process change and implement new effective processes.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail are required.
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB