Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a Mechanical QA/QC Lead to work on semi conductor project based in Leixlip Co Kildare. The successful candidate will lead the delivery of the project specific Quality Control and Quality Assurance requirements in line with the company’s overall Standard Operation Policies for QA/QC.
Why work for this company ?
- Competitive salary
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Healthcare Package
- Be responsible for all mechanical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project.
- Develop and implement company Inspection and Test Plans, Quality Plans and quality procedures.
- Represent the company as the Lead QA/QC interface with the Client on all aspects of QA/QC for the duration of the project.
- Perform inspections of all ongoing activities for mechanical installations.
- Conduct inspections for all mechanical material deliveries.
- Be present at all mechanical inspections with client/contractor representatives.
- Submit inspection requests in coordination with concerned site/project engineers.
- Provide daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, material, non-conformances etc.
- Prepare weekly surveillance reports, non-conformance reports and verification of corrective actions.
- Check the drawings and documents used at site for approvals and compliance with project requirements.
- Ensure that all works are carried out as per the approved method statements and drawings
- A relevant Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Trade qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a Quality role.
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for a general discussion on engineering and technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB