- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Kildare
- Sector: Pharmaceutical & Life SciencesFood & BeverageCommercial & Building ServicesEnergy & PowerIndustrial & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: email@example.com
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a Mechanical QA/QC Lead, for our client, an Irish owned M&E contractor. The successful candidate will work on a semi conductor project based in Leixlip Co Kildare.
Why work for this company ?
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Be responsible for all mechanical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project.
- Develop and implement company and subcontractors Inspection and Test Plans, Quality Plans as well as quality procedures.
- Represent the company as the Lead QA/QC interface with the Client on all aspects of QA/QC for the duration of the project.
- Perform inspections of all ongoing activities for mechanical installations.
- Conduct inspections for all mechanical material deliveries.
- Be present at all mechanical inspections with client/contractor representatives.
- Submit inspection requests in coordination with concerned site/project engineers.
- Compile daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, material, non-conformances etc.
- Prepare weekly surveillance reports, non-conformance reports and verification of corrective actions.
- Check the drawings and documents used at site for approvals and compliance with project requirements.
- Ensure that all works are carried out as per the approved method statements and drawings.
- Ensure equipment used are calibrated and with valid certificates.
- Coordinate the preparation of the final handing over documents such as QCQA documents, testing and commissioning reports etc.
- Prepare testing and commissioning method statements in coordination with vendors, general contractor representatives and project owner representatives.
- Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Trade qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a Quality role.
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships