Zenco Technical is currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join one of Europe’s leading engineering contractors on an exciting project in Wicklow. Our client specialises in sectors including Pharma, Data Centres and Industrial Manufacturing. The role will be a contract position. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
- Arrange and chair handover of project from estimating department to construction team
- Produce procurement plan, drawing / design plan, construction programme, s-curve and histograms
- Mobilise sub-contractors and labour in accordance with business plan
- Manage your site team in the effective day to day running of site activities
- Attend and participate in monthly project managers meetings
- Maintain a site / day book Ensure effective cost and sales control in conjunction with Q.S
- Complete and certify all ‘life systems’ in good time for handover date
- 3rd level degree in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering or Senior Trades Qualification
- 10+ years Project Management Experience is essential
- Previous record of delivering small to medium mechanical pharmaceutical or similar sector projects (Healthcare, Semiconductor, Brewery, Distillery etc.)
- Pre-commissioning & system turnover experience
- Piping and building services experience
- Commercial Awareness
- Experience in Process Piping, BMS Systems, HVAC, Clean & Dirty Utilities Piping, is essential.
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB