Zenco Technical is currently seeking a M & E Quantity Surveyor to join a market-leading Irish sub contractor with a Commercial, Industrial & Pharma projects based in the Dublin area. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s most progressive M&E sub contractors.
- Skilled and budgeting, reporting, developing BOQ’s, profit plans.
- Undertake and manage interim commercial meetings with the Client and Internal Project Team.
- Report in detail as required for the Project Manager on the commercial status of the project.
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts. Ensure payment certificates are processed and payments are made per the agreed sub-contract and procurement terms.
- Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management.
- Follow direction of Senior Management in undertaking work duties.
- Have a practical understanding of scheduling and the associated commercial implications.
- Ensure close collaboration with Planning Engineer regarding accuracy of progress reporting.
- Capable of costing and agreeing daily work changes to include managing the subcontractor re-measurement of contract works, site day-works and site change orders.
- Maintain accurate records and provide necessary detailed backup to support commercial tracking and costing.
- Ability to work on own initiative and can prioritise without direction.
- Speed and accuracy of information a priority.
- 3rd level qualification required – QS degree qualified
- Quantity Surveying experience essential
- 5+ years experience required
- A trade background would also be desirable
- Previous experience working on pharmaceutical projects desired
- Proficient in excel
- M&E or CSA quantity surveying experience required
- Overall understanding of the business, clients and Sub Contractors.
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Record Keeping and Administration Skills
- Process driven and focused on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
Job Types: Full-time, PermanentAPPLY FOR THIS JOB