Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced M&E Coordinator to join their project in Waterford. This company specialise in high-tech construction projects globally and are experts in the delivery of pharma, food & beverage and manufacturing facilities. This is an immediate requirement and the ideal contractor will be available to start within the coming weeks.
- Continuous management and monitoring of the installation quality for M&E systems during the various stages of the build process
- Support the site construction management teams in the coordination of on-site M&E installations and assist with onsite problem solving if and when issues arise
- Coordinate with project design teams as required
- Supervision of M&E sub-contractors onsite, ensuring programme and quality expectations are achieved
- Supplement the company’s innovation process in consideration and implementation of best-in-class mechanical / electrical systems and products.
- Trade background preferable with appropriate certification in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services
- Experience on pharma (or similar cleanroom) construction projects.
- Interest in energy management and emerging trends in high-tech construction
- Team player, organised, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong relationship builder and communicator
- Focus on deadlines and commitment to programme delivery