Zenco Technical are currently seeking an experienced M&E Co-Ordinator to join a leading Construction Company operating nationwide and internationally. The role will be based in the Dublin region and work on projects across several sectors including Pharma, Commercial, Industrial and Residential sectors. The successful candidate will report to the Services Manager along with receiving an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading Consultancies.
- M&E Tendering including Lifts, Pool Equipment, Sprinklers, Specialist Equipment, etc.
- Attend & participate in pre award meetings
- Contract awards
- Complying with H&S Requirements
- Managing production of co-ordination drawings including BIM
- Managing production of builder’s work drawings
- Managing production of Technical Submissions
- Chairing services workshops
- Chairing services technical meetings.
- Chairing services coordination meetings
- Managing samples approval process
- Producing minutes of meeting
- Reporting at site meetings
- Valuation assessments
- Financial & change order control
- Liaising with QS department
- Liaising with Site team
- Liaising with Utility Companies
- Progress review of installations
- Managing Services method statements
- Managing commissioning
- Managing services demonstrations and handover process
- Managing compliance with BCAR requirements
- Snagging & de-snagging
- Managing production & verification of O&Ms and As-Built Documentation
- Post hand over liaison
- Liaising with Design Team members
- Liaising with Clients representative
- Relevant qualification Degree in Building Services or associated field.
- Understanding of how buildings perform, with particular skills in at least one Building Services discipline.
- Ability to communicate effectively, manage and supervise trades and hold regular progress review meetings
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications as well as an understanding of AutoCad and BIM Modelling.
- Demonstrates a high level of drive, productivity and performance under own mobilisation
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB