Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Junior Project Engineer to join an established mechanical engineering company that continues to win new and exciting projects. Our client has high profile projects across several sectors including Power Generation, Process Industries, Pharmaceuticals and Food & Beverages. The role will be based in Tipperary and will require working alongside the UK & Poland offices. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and have a clear path for progression within the company.
- Generating monthly project spend reports & monthly summary project reports on Projects in Ireland & UK.
- Working with Project Engineers in Ireland & UK to collate / assemble project safety files / handover documentation as required.
- Working with the Programme Manager to develop / implement company processes, polices, procedures in Ireland, UK and Poland.
- Working with the Programme Manager to assist with company audits across offices in Ireland, UK and Poland.
- Adding new enquires for Ireland and UK to the Enquiry Management System (SharePoint) and ensuring all the relevant data is inputted / uploaded from the Engineer / Director.
- Updating enquires on SharePoint after a Bid / No Bid meeting, quote submitted, not quoted or lost.
- Reviewing enquiry submissions from Poland Office for completeness.
- Adding new or updating existing Client Accounts / Client Contacts to the Enquiry Management System.
- Generating weekly Sales Reports from SharePoint for Ireland, UK and Poland and distributing same.
- Attending Bid review meetings and taking note of discussions on enquiries.
- Assisting Sales Director along with the Programme Manager with Monthly Reporting and company forecasting requirements.
- 3rd level qualification in Mechanical, Process, Automation or Manufacturing.
- Have graduated within the last four years i.e.; 2015; 2016; 2017 or 2018.
- Clear ability to use various packages such as Microsoft project, excel, word etc
- Good analysis, judgement and problem-solving skills along with an ability to input effectively into decision making, with the team.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and hungry to learn and develop within the role and organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Qualification in Project management would be an advantage (PMI, IMPI, Prince etc)
- AutoCAD, FEA Software, Solid Works experience
Report to: Programme Manager
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering and Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB