Zenco Technical is currently recruiting a HVAC Engineer to join a leading M& E engineering contractor on projects in the Kildare area. The role will require working on high profile projects within the Data Centre, Industrial & Pharmaceutical sectors. The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and will have the opportunity to grow and develop their skills through company sponsored training programmes.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial rooftop heating and cooling equipment
- Communicate with management regarding status of work orders
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. Air conditioning systems, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance
- Installation of air-conditioning equipment, heating and ventilation systems
- Maintain service vehicle, tools and equipment in good working order
- Participate in meetings, workshops and training as required
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning FETAC Level 6
- 5+ years Post Apprenticeship Experience
- Background in service and installation of AC equipment preferable
- Valid/clean drivers’ licence
- Knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of Split AC, VRV systems, Fan Coil Units and Air Handling Units
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB