Zenco are assisting a leading engineering company with the recruitment of an experienced Environment, Health & Safety Advisor/Lead. This person will join their team on our high-profile pharmaceutical client’s site, managing projects H&S elements from €250,000 upwards from conception to completion. Health & Safety qualifications and solid working knowledge in H&S amid GMP environments is a must.
- Analyse / Communicate site wide safety needs.
- Plot site wide Behavioural Safety Audit Trends and communicate the results
- Classify injuries and incidents with EHS support.
- Review all safety curricula
- Periodically assist the Area EHS Audit Team when carrying out Condition Audits.
- Review all activities of the IFM contractor and ensure appropriate Risk Assessments and control measures are in place
- Review and provide technical safety advice on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Advise Management on Safety Issues.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience in Occupational Health & Safety role.
- Experience of delivering projects under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent operations/client relationship management abilities.
- Experience working in a cleanroom environment
- Health and Safety Qualification – IOSH / NEBOSH / Food Hygiene (min diploma to Grad IOSH)
H&S | Health & Safety | Pharma | KildareAPPLY FOR THIS JOB