We are currently recruiting an Environmental Specialist for a pharmaceutical construction project in Co. Clare. The successful applicant will have key responsibility for
- To provide specialist advice to management and workforce by interpreting environmental legislation, policies and industry guidance.
- Ensuring site environmental compliance against all regulatory, EPA, Licencing and Legal requirements
- Delivery of internal audit programmes and periodically evaluating compliance
- Collaboration with site manufacturing and technical support personnel
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical, or similar cleanroom, environment
- Construction experience is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Irish HSEQ legislation
- Proactive in identifying positive and negative acts with excellent follow-through
- Up to date with Legislation, Guidance, Advice and Compliance.
- IT Proficient – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-Mail
- Strong interpersonal skills, incl. verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be proactive, use own initiative and work effectively within a pressurised environment
Excellent terms and conditions await the successful candidate.APPLY FOR THIS JOB