Our Client seek an experienced Support Engineer/Electrician to work jobs across their client sites providing support to a number of their manufacturing clients in Ireland.
This is a field based role and a van will be provided for the successful candidate
· Work on prestigious national and international projects.
· On-site commissioning and servicing of LV VSD’s and Soft-starters.
· On-site support to Key Accounts.
· Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance
· VSD and Softstarter repair & fault finding
· Diagnose and repair motor control faults
· Carry out all works in line with company procedure
· Complete and file all necessary paperwork
· Carry out further training where required
· Electrical Engineering Degree or Trade qualified with relevant experience
· In depth Knowledge of VSD systems – ABB, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Danfos beneficial.
· Electrical electrical control system literate
· Ability to interpret schematic drawings
· Sotware literate
· Ability to work to strict deadlines
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to prioritise work
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for a general discussion on engineering and technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships