Zenco Technical is currently seeking an Electrical Quantity Surveyor to join an Irish M&E contractor with projects based in Waterford. This is a permanent role which will be site based, reporting to the onsite Project Manager and the Commercial Manager. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the lifecycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
- 2 – 5 years of Quantity Surveying experience on Electrical Projects desirable.
- QS Degree Qualified
- Proficient in excel.
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Record Keeping and Administration Skills
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB