Zenco Technical is currently seeking an Electrical Project Manager to join one of Europe’s leading contractors that specialise in projects in the Pharma, Industrial & Manufacturing, Data Centres and Food & Beverages industries. The role will be based in the Wicklow region on an exciting but challenging project. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Ensure the successful execution of assigned projects.
- Be commercially and contractually aware and understand the scope, restraints and responsibilities of contracts entered into by the company.
- Establish project resource requirements and lead / motivate the project team.
- Day to day management of subcontractors and site team.
- Evaluate subcontractors and supplier’s performance against their scope of supply.
- Work continuously to ensure project margins are achieved and/or enhanced and accurately reported.
- Maintain a balance between schedule and available resources.
- Responsible for all Health, Safety and Environmental controls on assigned projects. Maintain standards of safety and comply with the Company Health, Safety & Environment procedures. Take reasonable care of one’s own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality Systems.
- Interact with the Client / Senior Management to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- From time to time undertake some duties, not necessarily associated with a particular project but may include business development proposals.
- Conduct Site visit to Suppliers and Subcontractors to ensure all deliverables are in compliance with the project requirements
- 6-10 years’ Project Management/Senior Engineering experience.
- Electrical construction experience essential.
- A relevant third level qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- Commercial awareness essential.
- Client facing experience essential.
- Data Centre and Process experience is desirable.
- Good understanding/experience of project controls and governance through the full project lifecycle.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Organisational skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate teams.
- Lean Awareness preferable but not essential.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent hourly rate on offer, depending on experience
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB