Zenco Technical are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer on behalf of our client to join their team on projects in Switzerland. The client are a leading Irish contractor based in the South East, specialising in the delivery of projects in the Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, Industrial & Commercial Sectors. The Electrical Engineer will join a progressive team and receive excellent remuneration packages as well as opportunity for career progression.
- Electrical design review – identifying design deviations, contradictions or gaps.
- Validation of cable sizing.
- Ensure completion of technical assessments and resolution of technical issues.
- Compile, issue and manage electrical technical submittals.
- Review of electrical installation with the BIM team.
- Responsible for risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Ensure systems are compliant with specifications and drawings.
- Liaise with the project manager to prepare project close out report.
- 3rd level degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with both LV and MV systems.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB