Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Electrical Project Engineer for Pharmaceutical Projects based in Tipperary. The Electrical Engineer will be involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
Why join this company ?
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 21 days annual leave
- Provide assistance with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue.
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments.
- Carry out document control, recording and transmitting information.
- Co-ordinating and liaising with clients, members of the design team and contractors on technical issues.
- Managing all technical queries on site and assist project team in all site electrical engineering issues to include: the management, the planning, the testing and commissioning and the handover of all project systems.
- Prepare programs using MS project.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
- Assemble bid, approval, and construction issue drawing packages.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors
- Honours degree in electrical engineering.
- 2+ years experience within a similar role
- Construction industry expereince would be an advantage.
- Good IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Packages along with ability to work to strict deadlines
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB