Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical (E&I) Design Engineer (Cork) to join a market leading engineering consultancy who provide professional Mechanical, Electrical and Project management services to Industrial, Pharmaceutical, MedTech, Food and Private Sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Specifying and procurement of process & BMS field instrumentation
- Designing of control systems in the process and building services industries
- Lighting design – Dialux
- LV MCC design – SLD preparation, switch fuse sizing, overload settings, cable sizing etc
- Emergency lighting and fire alarm design
- Preparation of electrical designs
- Site work, dealing with clients / electrical contractors
- Attendance at site meetings
- 3rd level degree in a relevant discipline
- 5 years’ experience in a consulting engineering office or in an engineering role within a manufacturing company with a heavy design emphasis.
- Detailed knowledge of all instrumentation types and industrial Automation/BMS Systems.
- Candidates must possess excellent technical skills and written ability, be motivated and enthusiastic, be commercially aware, have the ability to work on their own initiative and be able to meet deadlines and liaise successfully with clients.
- Proficient in CAD, Word, Excel, and must be familiar with Amtech, Easypower, PTW etc.
- BIM/Revit experience would be beneficial.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB