Zenco Technical is currently seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join a progressive and successful Irish owned Consultancy based in Cork. Our client is interested in an Electrical Design Engineer to work on several projects within the Pharmaceutical and Life Science sectors. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Design and specification of electrical services for various types of buildings and sectors
- Specification and design of Electrical Building Services systems for a range of projects
- Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- Electrical LV / MV Distribution
- Electrical Building Services Design
- UPS Systems and Emergency Power
- Construction Design Support
- 3rd level degree in Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering or other relevant degrees
- 5 Years Relevant experience in a design setting, ideally in an organization involved in delivering pharmaceutical capital projects.
- Deep knowledge of ETCI, CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Autocad, Dialux, Amtech, REVIT an advantage
- Thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Very good proactive communicator
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB