Our client are seeking an Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor to join their team in Wicklow on an exciting and challenging project.
- • Oversee the installation and maintenance of instruments
- • Inspect and test instrument and system operation, and diagnose faults
- • Prepare risk assessments and other health and safety related documents
- • Oversee the Calibration and maintain components and instruments
- • Work with engineers on basic design
- • Consult with the design team & supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant & successful handover of all instrumentation
- • Electrical Instrumentation trade qualified or Electrical background with substantial instrumentation experience
- • Commissioning experience in electrical and instrumentation systems
- • Experience in the GMP environment essential
- • Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with good commercial acumen
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships