Our client, a leading engineering company are seeking an Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer to join their team in Wicklow. The successful candidate will be involved in exciting projects in the pharma and manufacturing sectors.
- Specifying and procurement of process & BMS field instrumentation
- Designing of control systems in the process and building services industries
- Lighting design – Dialux
- LV MCC design – SLD preparation, switch fuse sizing, overload settings, cable sizing etc
- Emergency lighting and fire alarm design
- Preparation of electrical designs
- Site work, dealing with clients / electrical contractors
- Attendance at site meetings
- Degree qualified in a relevant area
- 5 years’ experience in a consulting engineering office or in an engineering role within a manufacturing company with a heavy design emphasis.
- Candidates must possess excellent technical skills and written ability, be motivated and enthusiastic, be commercially aware, have the ability to work on their own initiative and be able to meet deadlines and liaise successfully with clients.
- Proficient in CAD, Word, Excel, and must be familiar with Amtech, Easypower, PTW etc.
- BIM/Revit experience would be beneficial.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, pleas get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB