Our client, a leading engineering company are seeking an Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer to join their team in the Dublin area. The successful candidate will be involved in exciting projects in the pharma and manufacturing sectors.
- Responsible for fault finding, maintenance & rectifying failures of instrumentation systems.
- Maintain and repair equipment across all departments.
- Inspect and audit and calibrate all systems on a regular basis while documenting findings of same
- Work alongside project teams to provide in house support where required
- Instrument testing and cable verification
- Maintaining accurate inspection and test records to comply with current legislation and plant safety and quality requirements.
- Diagnose process problems
- Ensure strict compliance of ATEX certified equipment.
- Degree qualified in a relevant area (Trade or Engineering background)
- 3+ years demonstrated experience
- Previous experience on Pharma sites an advantage but no essential
- Candidates must possess excellent technical skills and written ability, be motivated and enthusiastic, be commercially aware, have the ability to work on their own initiative and be able to meet deadlines and liaise successfully with clients.
- Proficient in CAD, Word, Excel, and must be familiar with Amtech, Easypower, PTW etc.
- BIM/Revit experience would be beneficial.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, pleas get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB