Zenco Technical are now seeking to hire a CQV Engineer to undertake a 6 month contract (with possibility for extension) to work with our prestigious client who is an industry leader in their field.
Working closely with dynamic like-minded engineers as part of a project team, focused on delivering a high quality project, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a meritocratic environment while developing personally and professionally.
- Write CQV documents following established standards and templates, including but not limited to the following: CQV Protocols and Summary Reports, Impact Assessments, Specifications
- Review Commissioning documents for GMP and Client suitability
- Support and provide guidance to engineers in the delivery of CQV services and areas of expertise
- Perform field / site activities including, but not limited to, the following: Attend and witness FATs and SATs as a representative of the client, Witnessing of vendor start-up and testing, Execution of IQ/OQ protocols by leverage from the FAT/SAT/commissioning protocols, Walk down and verification of system drawings
- Responsibilities include C/Q/V of equipment and systems, including CSV and automation
- Ability to read and write technical reports to a high standard
- Previous demonstrable experience working in a GMP environment
- Demonstrable experience working in a similar CQV position
- Experience in writing and execution of PFC / FC / IQ / OQ and PQ forms and protocols
- Experience performing CQV activities on Utilities and Equipment
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general enquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB