Our Client require a Calibration Technician to join their team and complete temperature, pressure, mass, flow, level, conductivity and ph calibrations for various clients nationwide.
This role be on a temporary basis to begin with, with the possibility of the role becoming permanent.
- Complete calibration as per client’s requirements
- Act in full compliance with all regulatory and statutory and client requirements.
- Ensure efficient, timely and minimal production downtime for all calibrations.
- Maintain all documentation and calibration software in an organised and controlled manner.
- Qualified craft technicians or applied instrumentation and physics degree with relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Min. of 2 years relevant industry experience.
- Overnight Subsistenece
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering partnerships
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: €22.00 per hour