Zenco Technical are currently seeking an experienced Building Services Engineer to join a leading Project Management and Engineering Company based in Dublin on a permanent basis. The role will involve supporting the lead engineers on design projects in HVAC/Mechanical solutions for clients in the Pharmaceutical and Micro Electronic sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading Consultancies.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary practice which handles clients’ needs in the following areas: architectural, process, HVAC, mechanical, piping, electrical, commissioning, validation and construction management services.
- Support the key activities within HVAC/Mechanical design.
- Responsible for full system designs under the supervision of a Lead Engineer on large projects and under their own initiative on smaller projects reporting to their manager or project manager.
- The successful candidate will be based in The Dublin office but will need to travel to Client sites where required in Ireland and Europe for information gathering, meeting, surveys etc.
- The Engineer will be exposed to projects with the following design elements;
- HVAC from ventilation to Grade A clean rooms
- Chilled Water
- Water Services
- Steam & Condensate
- Compressed Air
- 3rd level degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3+ years Building Services Design Experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel
- Enthusiastic, Committed, Growth Orientated & Supportive of company culture.
- Organised and adaptable, self-starter/ learner with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
APPLY FOR THIS JOB