Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced BIM/Revit Engineer to join a market- leading Irish engineering consultancy and project management company based in Dublin / Cork. Our client is interested in an BIM/Revit Engineer to work on several projects within the Food & Beverage, Energy and Pharma industries. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s leading consultancies.
- Design and detailing 3D mechanical and electrical services using Autodesk Revit.
- Producing 2D fabrication and installation drawings
- Receipt and management of all project drawings
- Responsible for modelling HVAC, water systems, solids and waste, etc.
- Co-ordinate with site crews to solve issues as required
- Responsible in managing Revit hosted projects from sample projects to handover
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a modelling M&E systems with a consultancy background or building contractor
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant technical discipline
- Proficient in BIM and extensive experience in CAD 3D, AutodeskRevit and Naviswork is essential
- Knowledge of BIM level 2 standards and deliverable requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for a general discussion on engineering and technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB