- Contact: Dylan Tracey
- Mobile: 085 186 9697
- Email: Dylan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Foreman to join a privately ran Mechanical and Electrical Contractor . The successful candidate will be based in Kildare, close to Monasterevin, and will receive an excellent remuneration package along with the opportunity for career progression and further education.
- Keeping to program and within hours and materials budgets.
- Recording and implementing all variations.
- Monitoring progress on site, including timekeeping – arrival, departure and break times.
- Integrating and supervising the work of any subcontractors.
- Responsibility for all on-site staff.
- Maintaining the Company interests at all times.
- Ensuring staff are satisfied and motivated.
- Ensuring there are sufficient materials on site to prevent any downtime and allow each task to be completed.
- Ensuring the right personnel are available to do the work when they are needed.
- Managing materials and plant in accordance with the Purchasing/Warehouse policy.
- Completing Pipework Quality Installation Checklist as the project progresses, submitting signed and completed copy to Project Manager at end of project.
- Giving feedback to team members when required – positive and constructive; giving praise where necessary for work well done and advice when improvement in performance is required. Notifying Project Manager and/or Human Resources of any areas of concern with team members performance.
- Adhering to all Company policies, procedures, requests from Management etc.
- Completing and submitting all paperwork requested at all times.
- Comply with Group QEHS Management System requirements i.e. perform your work according to your process documents, procedures and maintaining document information/completing forms/records as required.
- Understand and apply with QEHS policies statement in all aspects of your work.
- Contribute towards achieving the Group’s company objectives that are of relevance to your work.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- An engineering qualification or relevant work experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain key relationships.
- Computer literate.
- A qualified tradesperson.
- Driven and enthusiastic about your work.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical roles, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships