- Contact: Dylan Tracey
- Mobile: 085 186 9697
- Email: Dylan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a Building Services Engineer to join our clients, one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical Services and Contractors who specialise in the installation and servicing of advanced energy-efficient heating, air conditioning, plumbing and piping systems. This role is a full time permanent position and will be based in Dublin. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package as well as the opportunity for career progression.
- Support the Project and Contract Managers while working within a multidisciplinary environment.
- Coordinate M + E services layouts with other disciplines.
- Regular reporting on work load and issues.
- Following document control processes and procedures.
- Contributing to the process of creating as built documentation.
- Third level qualification in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years experience within M&E services and HVAC.
- Excellent working knowledge of full CAD Suite, Revit, BIM experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent time-keeping and organisational skills
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good communication and teamworking skills.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships