- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 225 9912
- Email: Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical are currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer to join a progressive M&E Contractor with projects based in Leinster.
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Mechanical Engineer with a Building Services or Design background to head up the Leinster arm of the business. The successful candidate will manage a number of project Engineers in the region and work across multiple projects.
- Mechanical Design Reviews and decision making under the guidance of the Technical Director
- Co-ordination of all elements of Mechanical services design
- Coordination of designs with all other disciplines
- Producing Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s) for various ductwork and pipework systems
- Performing ductwork and pipework sizing calculations
- Specification and selection of equipment.
- Navigating 3D model viewing software
- Estimate Generation and TBAs
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Liaising with vendors and contractors
- Construction and commissioning support including dealing with contractor queries
- 3rd Level Degree in Mechanical / Building Services Engineering
- Minimum of 7+ years in a similar role
- Evidence of career progression and management of large scale projects desirable
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic and a very good proactive communicator
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- problem-solving skills and high level of attention to detail
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships