- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 225 9912
- Email: Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a Building Services Site Resident Engineer for our client to work on a large multi-use development in Dublin 11 consisting of offices, warehouses, workshops, and extensive site services.
- Act as Client’s authorised MEP representative.
- Oversee the MEP installation in terms of time, cost & quality.
- Report to client/design team regarding progress, issues and problems that may rise during the construction phase
- Provide resolutions for technical engineering problems that occur on-site, coordinate application of solutions
- Relay any design changes proposed/required on-site to the design team for review.
- Maintain first-level quality assurance to confirm that the installation of all work within his/her discipline is in accordance with the plans, specifications, and industry standards.
- Review and interpret MEP design drawings and specifications to ensure current revision level and correct technical execution of the work.
- Monitor material procurement and deliveries to ensure timeliness in support of construction activities and schedule within the assigned discipline.
- 5 years’ experience of working as a Site Engineer on medium – large scale construction projects
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to liaise with multiple project stakeholders.
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships