- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: email@example.com
Zenco Technical is currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a market- leading international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor. The successful candidate will be based in Dublin and an excellent remuneration package is available to the right candidate.
- Work with the lead engineer to understand the scope of work, schedule, budget, project instructions and responsibilities.
- Involved in application of engineering fundamentals to design.
- Work with lead engineer to determine intent and contents of each drawing.
- Complete drawing responsibility tasks within scope, budget and schedule: review drawings for completeness, constructability and coordination
- Start and maintain a discipline file of working drawings for the project.
- Select and recommend design procedures and prepare preliminary designs for engineers’ approval.
- Works independently on design projects to support Design Engineer and will often coordinate drafting efforts for projects.
- Provide Mechanical Design services for the design of HVAC and Public Health Installations.
- Provide Mechanical Design services to design, layout of HVAC and Public Health Systems required for the construction of high tech manufacturing facilities. HVAC will include all required ventilation solutions, including pressure profiling assessments, supply and extract systems, process exhaust systems, heating, cooling and humidity control. All as directed by lead engineer.
- Execute heat loss/heat gain/ventilation/public health loading units calculations (Hevacomp/Autocad Revit MEP)
- Familiar with CIBSE/AHRAE Technical Guides
- Familiar with use of Autodesk Revit/Autocad
- Use of electronic mail and Excel /Word software.
- Verify installation is as per design drawings, submittals, RFIs and specifications
- Review and provide feedback on sub-contractor submittals accordance with drawings and specifications
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Building Services Engineering
- 1+ years post-qualification experience
- Experience in the design, installation and management of building services. The post holder must have working knowledge of current legislation
- CIBSE Membership at any grade
- Experience of Quality systems to BS EN ISO 9001 an advantage
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships