- Salary: 70000 - 90000 + Package + Profit share & share options
- Location: Ireland | Leinster | Dublin
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: email@example.com
Zenco Technical have an excellent opportunity for a Lead Mechanical Engineer to join a leading, highly respected, multidisciplinary, independently owned Irish consultancy. This company has a strong reputation for rewarding their staff & offer excellent career progression. The successful Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for a portfolio of projects and will be expected to take them from initial brief through scheme & detail design to installation and commissioning support
Why join this company ?
- Excellent career progression and in-house training
- Healthcare & life assurance
- 25 days AL + 2 paid CSR days
- Flexible remote working
- The Mechanical Engineer will manage the mechanical design delivery of multiple projects from concept through to completion.
- Provide technical oversight / strategic guidance / audit & review to other projects being completed within the team.
- Provide continuous improvement and development across the engineering team.
- Prepare fee proposals for submission to clients, including resources and programme.
- Be responsible for the management, mentoring and development of staff.
- Act as client liaison and discipline technical lead on projects.
- Define engineering strategies and procedures in conjunction with other employer offices across the UK and Ireland.
- Manage the commercial delivery of multiple projects including cash flow and resource management / projection.
- Be present at project and Client meetings.
- Prepare planning, design and feasibility reports.
- Ensure that project work complies with the Project Management Plan and Programme.
- Understand and implement employers Quality Management Policy, including performing QA checks on projects.
- Be familiar with BIM standards and BIM project delivery
- Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services design, including areas such as developing detailed design drawings and calculations, specification writing and compiling technical schedules.
- Chartered Engineer
- Experience in leading / managing mid – large projects from concept through to completion.
- A track record of having worked on a variety of Building Services designs covering for example, Commercial, Education and Residential projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Part L of the Building Regulations.
- Efficient communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way.
- Experience of managing and maintaining Client relationships.
- Excellent report writing skills, experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients.
- Be familiar with Irish Building Regulations.
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships