- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 225 9912
- Email: Dermot.email@example.com
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join our client a leading mechanical services contracting company headquartered in Dublin directly employing over 300 people. As an industry leader they are an approachable professional company delivering big company performance, with a personal one to one service.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement cost and value procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to Senior Management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Management and our QHSE Department to continue to achieve first class QHSE practices.
- Foster productive, collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Third Level Qualification.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience working in Building Services for the contractor.
- Experience as a Mechanical Contracts Manager or as a Senior Project Manager in Ireland or UK.
- Proven track record of managing M&E projects from initial stages through to handover
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships