- Contact: Dylan Tracey
- Mobile: 085 186 9697
- Email: Dylan.email@example.com
Zenco Technical currently have excellent opportunities for welders and fabricators in the Dublin area to join our clients who specialize in the design and fabrication of all types of mild and stainless steel and are one of Ireland’s leading suppliers of fabricated steel. The successful candidates will receive a competitive rate, as well as the opportunity for career progression.
- Fabrication of structural steel, and general Welding duties.
- Preparing, tacking and welding materials.
- Ability to problem solve and be able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Quality Control – Self inspect components in accordance with company QMS requirements.
- Quality Control – Carry out final inspection of manufactured components as defined by the Production Manager.
- Ensure Company Health & Safety requirements are adhered to during all operations, including housekeeping, PPE requirements and machinery operations within the company.
- 2+ years Welding experience
- Team player with the ability to interact and communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail is essential
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships