- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a Structural Engineer to join our clients, one of Ireland’s leading Manufactures who specialise in the installation of Mechanical services, prefabricating and installing pipework and structural steel.
- Design reviews, validation of equipment, pipe and duct sizes
- Develop technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Quality control on site
- Manage development of O&M’s
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Plan and specification of Mechanical Engineering Resolutions to current regulations and design standards
- Complete technical reviews and assessments
- Oversee the manufacturing process for a device
- Analyse test results and change the design as needed
- Lead Engineering Design and Design Management responsibilities on Projects as part of a team
- 3rd level qualification
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, Work, AutoCAD, SolidWorks etc.
- Experience on mechanical construction sites would be an advantage.
To apply please email your CV to Conor.Whelan@zencotechnical.com
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships