- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 135 4902
- Email: email@example.com
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a Project / Process Engineer for our client, a leading manufacturer in the Wexford area. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration & benefits package and a clear path for career progression.
Why apply with Zenco ?
- Experts in specialised Manufacturing Recruitment.
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer.
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations.
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers.
- Design and specification of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards.
- Understanding, take-off, preparation and revisions to P&ID’s and Process Design Philosophies.
- Create structural and piping skid designs from P&ID’s to deliver a 3D model, G.A. drawing, and costed engineering BOM of the process system.
- Working knowledge of automation, instrumentation and control systems – dealing with relevant queries.
- Develop and coordination of detailed design with the project team including a Piping Designer and Electrical Engineer.
- Equipment package design, factory acceptance testing, C&Q documentation and project handover.
- Interfacing with client design team/end users.
- Ensure the project follows budget & schedule.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety and quality standards.
- Experience in Process and Machine Safety is an advantage.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships