- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: email@example.com
Zenco Technical are currently looking to hire a Welding Inspector/QA/QC for our client a market-leading contractor on a semi conductor facility based in Leixlip Co.Kildare.
Why join this company ?
- Competitive salary
- 21 days annual leave
- Employee Pension Option
- Set up, develop and implement quality management systems and track welds
- Coordinate and lead conduct quality system audits
- Provide technical advice
- Verify implementation of contractual requirements
- Supervise contractors and suppliers work for hold and witness points for welding activities
- Work alongside the quality team about offsite inspection activities and produce reports
- Review weld procedures and welder qualification.
- Ensure work is completed in line with project specifications, undertaking inspections at defined stages.
- Completion of weld logs recording weld Identification and weld numbers.
- Raise non-conformances when out of specification requirements are identified and support resolution and close out.
- Be responsible for all mechanical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project.
- Develop and implement company and subcontractors Inspection and Test Plans, Quality Plans and quality procedures.
- Represent the company as the QA/QC interface with the Client on all aspects of QA/QC for the duration of the project.
- CSWIP 3.1 Essential
- Efficient Communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to use all Microsoft programs and prepare good quality reports
- 5+ years experience in similar role
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships