- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: email@example.com
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a Production Supervisor for our client who specialise in in high quality structural steel detail, manufacture and are at the forefront of the Irish and European markets as leaders in sales and rental of new/used containers and production of anti-vandal units.
- Manage the operations of the manufacturing facility based on best practices.
- Communicate with all departments in the production of units and the management of the manufacturing operations
- Be responsible for organising weekly production meetings with heads of all departments
- Working directly with the Contractors on onsite and offsite works
- End of week Production Reports covering WIP for the week and scheduling of work for the week ahead
- Implement a Continuous Improvements process and problem solving within operations
- Manage personnel ensuring they are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are strictly adhered to and promoted within the organisation
- Promote a safety-first culture, quickly identify & resolve any safety hazards.
- Maintains safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures.
- Conducts employee performance reviews and quantify their contribution to production output.
- Ongoing training and development of department personnel.
- Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working within a factory setting.
- Experience within the Steel and Fabrication industry
- Interpersonal skills, provide leadership and motivation to create a strong team culture within the production department and drive a culture of Continuous Improvement within the department
- Strong business acumen and Lean Management Skills.
To apply please email your CV to Conor.Whelan@zencotechnical.com
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships