- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical is currently seeking an Managing Director to join our client based in the Southeast of Ireland. Our client is a leading manufacturer and this role brings with it an equity buy-in opportunity
- Lead engineers and support functions within agreed business strategy to deliver excellent quality and customer service.
- Lead all aspects of health & safety, quality, planning and productivity
- Manage and develop teams to maximise future opportunities and address concerns.
- Create a culture where organisational performance is always top of mind.
- Adhere to a cost-effective environment by managing all functions within budget and financial targets to maximise profitable performance.
- Responsible for the development of process improvement practices and efficient workflow utilisation to maximise throughput.
- Ability to deliver first class performance by demonstrating leadership and driving the development of talent while maintaining a continuous improvement culture.
- Lead and ensure the efficient scheduling of work to maximise efficiency across all teams.
- The ability to make quality decisions in an environment where ambiguity and uncertainty are the norm.
- Be customer focused with the ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver customer centric solutions
- Taking initiative and collaborating with people who have diverse points of view.
- Understand the business and pay attention to business problems from all angles.
- 10+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of delivering to deadlines
- Experience in budgeting and cost control
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Previous experience of manufacturing within the Steel & Fabrication industry would be an advantage
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships