Zenco Technical is currently seeking experienced Steel Erectors to join our client, an Irish manufacturing company with work based in around the Tipperary. An excellent salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
- Complying with all relevant Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Ensure that all work carried out is done safely in accordance with the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and appropriate Method Statements/Risk Assessments.
- Possess the ability to read and understand drawings and follow safe working practices in the pre assembly and erection of structural steelwork at low and high levels.
- Sling loads, signal and work with cranes.
- Working at height and operating high level access equipment e.g. Mobile Operating Platforms (MEWP’s)
- Erect Steelwork
- Operate site plant and equipment
- Fit prefabricated sheet metal (flashings and trims) and structural decking
- 3+ years working as a Steel Erector
- Manual Handling
- Driving license
- Safe Pass
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail is essential
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipAPPLY FOR THIS JOB