Zenco Technical is currently seeking Welders/Fabricators to join our client, an Irish manufacturing company based in the Carlow area. The role is a permanent one with a great opportunity to progress in a growing company
- MIG Welding/Fabrication
- The manufacture and fitting of components in accordance with customer requirements
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ensure the most efficient methods of manufacture are applied
- Quality Control – Self inspect components in accordance with company QMS requirements
- Quality Control – Carry out final inspection of manufactured components as defined by the Production Manager
- Health & Safety/Environment – Ensure Company Health & Safety requirements are followed during all operations, including housekeeping, PPE requirements and machinery operations.
- 3+ years’ welding experience
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail is essential
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships
Job Types: Full-time, PermanentAPPLY FOR THIS JOB