Key Responsibilities :
- Support the engineering department in the delivery of various capital projects.
- Deliver the project within budget
- Co-ordination of activities throughout project life cycles
- Management of major work packages, covering some or all project phases (from procurement, through to build and post-installation support) for
- Budget management (including cost control and cash flow forecasting) associated with the project.
- Produce reports on progress in line with quality and budget lines.
- ALl works comply with relevant electrical regulations
- PrepareURS, FDS, DQ, IQ, OQ documents and
- Prepare all test & design packs – incl. Telecomms & Instrumentation
- Manage and coordinate contractor permitting
Key Requirements :
- 4 years’ Electrical project engineering experience
- Strong technical background.
- Knowledge of all ETCI electrical rules
- Excellent communication skills
Desirable Experience :
- Experience in heavy industrial Industry a distinct advantage