Our client, an engineering consultancy, are seeking a Senior Environmental Project Manager to join their team in Dublin. The Project Manager will work with in the Energy and Environment section of the consultancy.
- Project management of Environmental Impact Assessment Reports, Planning and Environmental Consideration Reports, planning applications and waste licence applications
- Client liaison and business development – including preparation of tenders and work proposals
- Consultation and liaison with statutory and non-statutory bodies
- Managing all financial aspects of projects, budget, client invoices, forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, planning or similar – Master’s degree is highly desirable
- 10-15 years’ experience in project management within an environmental/engineering consultancy environment
- Experience in the compilation of tender submissions
- Working knowledge of planning and environmental legislation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with good commercial acumen
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB