Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Residential Engineer to join a market leading Irish Consultancy based in Dublin. The role will involve working on several projects within the Water / Wastewater sectors. The Mechanical Residential Engineer will oversee the management of Mechanical engineering works on site as well as review design and build submissions. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package as well as a clear path for career progression.
- Specifying and procurement of process & BMS field instrumentation
- Examination of control systems and contractors design
- Responsible for build submissions and liaising on amendments
- Checking of mechanical drawings
- Site work, dealing with clients / mechanical contractors
- Estimating values of both completed works and where required approximate values of any additional works
- Mechanical design review – identifying design deviations, contradictions or gaps
- Validation of cable sizing
- Ensure completion of technical assessments and resolution of technical issues
- Review of mechanical installation with the BIM team
- Ensure systems are compliant with health & safety specifications and drawings are as per client requirements.
- Primary degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of Public Works & FIDIC Contracts
- 10+ years’ experience with a background on Civil Infrastructure projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering or Technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.APPLY FOR THIS JOB